Sunday, December 19, 2010

Retraction?

Disclaimer: Since noone reads this and I hardly ever post I guess it doesn't matter what I put here. However, if you are religious or non-religious, spiritual or non-spiritual, or are just easily offended and high strung about things pertaining to the said issues, please read no further.


So i have been through alot since October. Things that I will never mention have happened. Ultimately I have come to this conclusion; there are some of us here on this earth that seem to have been forgotten about. It seems to me that we never get anywhere in life no matter how hard we try, no matter how hard we pray. It is as if our prayers are clutter on god's floor that is swept under his rug because we are his forgotten children. He doesnt care whether we are safe. He doesnt care if we are hurting. He doesnt care if we have enough to eat or if we have a place to stay warm. he has forgotten about us. We have been cut loose because of our struggles. Oh you didn't go on an LDS mission? That's too bad. Oh you have a hard time with the word of wisdom? Sorry you aren't cut out for service to me. Oh and you have a mental illness? Well that just won't do. See what I am getting at? If we aren't Johnny fucking Returned Missionary we are considered inferior. Well I am tired of being one of God's forgotten. Starting today he will start to remember because I am going to do everything I can to convince people. My own little war against God. We will see if he really notices me or not. You know it's hard to believe he pays attention when he has children and worlds "numbered more than the sands of the sea".

3 comments:

  1. Michael, I can see why you feel the way you do. You have every right to feel like that. Together we will rise above and conquer our lifes. You have me! I have you! We're a happy family! With a great big hug from me to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the way that you do man. I am sorry for the way I have been all trying to be religiously enclined. My mental illness causes me to see and experience so much that is not very good for me. I went on a mission and I am very forgotten and have been even on my mission. Thanks for being a friend to me. I really miss having smokes with you. I miss you living here too. Just try and find some peace of mind and let go of the anger. Easier said than done I have a lot of anger too. I hope you and Jo are doing well. I wish I could find someone to be with that's been my prayer for many years and I am forgotten. I only have my sister to talk to. No one to visit and no one visits me. Thanks for the post! I think I am more of a wiccan shaman-Wizard than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when we used to skip YM/YW together?? THAT'S why God forgot you. Heathen.

    Dude, I've been forgotten ever since I failed to graduate seminary. Oh, and I may or may not have told at least 2 of the 4 teachers there to go to hell. I'm so totally screwed.

    In all seriousness, though. I'm truly sorry that you're struggling. I'm struggling with my own demons, have been for months. It sucks big hairy donkey balls.

    ReplyDelete